Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

Pockyblog.blogspot.com was taken

Hello.

I don't know who it was. I don't know why they did it. I don't even know what their blog is about. But I intend to find out.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. The username 'Pockydon' was taken on PSN, and Xbox Live, so I had to use the name 'Pockydon Donut' instead (in the case of Playstation, an underscore was also needed). @Pockydon is a cursed name on Twitter. Someone, somewhere, has nicked my username.

If you hear anything, you can contact me at...well, here. I intend to find this man/girl, and I intend to end his/her reign. Pocky is my brand (well, it's not really. The Pocky brand surely belongs to those delicious chocolaty snacks, but hey ho) and I intend to get it back. Pockydon.blogspot.com simply wont do.

I know this sounds really up my own arse but I don't care, this has genuinely ruined my day and whoever did it should be ashamed.

...hang on. I've just realized I can search the URL!

I'll keep you posted


~Pockydon, the rightful Pocky.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! This made me laugh. Those darned Pockies. They get everywhere. I found one in my teeth the other day, and duly apologised, but he couldn't stop rambling on about something. Underscores, I think it was.

    Here's to the future of Pockyblog -- er, I mean -- Pockydon. The About Me section is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what' sin the About Me section...

      Delete
    2. I feel that's part of its allure. Enigmatic.

      Delete
  2. This is the first post on this blog. It was written during the natural passing of time. I'm a Time Lord. I walk in eternity.

    ReplyDelete